Well on the last day of the month I have a few things to share with you (course I also missed sharing last week so that kinda helps).
The last 2 weeks I have tested a few letter patterns for Laura’s Left Hook, however, I only took one to completation for sharing. That letter was the letter j.
I also needed to restock my items at the local tea room which meant doing a lot of ladybug related items.
The above is not the exact ones I made but I forgot to take a picture of them and so I’m just sharing an example.
And I got a little (just a little) creative and made a teapot and tea cup and turned them into magnets.
That’s it. In semirelated news I also opened an artfire account and have a whooping 2 items listed there.
So there we have it. Tune in next week to see what’s fresh off the hook.