So a lot of blogs I read have posted their goals for the entire year. Good for them, I wish I could do that. My mind just can’t right now. Currently I have maybe 2 year long goals, 1 quarterly, and quite a few for the month of January.
One of my yearly goals is to be crocheting consistently so that when things are needed at the tea room or I need a last minute gift, I have those items on hand.
Quarterly goal: 1. To take and pass the pharmacy technician exam so I can become a certerfied tech. I’d like to be ready to take that test by the end of March.
January Monthly goals.
1. Get the core subjects for school into better habit.
2. Read Shepherding a Child’s Heart. I’m borrowing this from my sister-in-law in hopes of learning more about raising my children.
3. Read the Proverbs. Yes, an easy task but I needed a starting place for getting back to better bible study. I considered reading the bible in a year and may still do that (just either playing catch up or starting where I and going until I’m done) but for right now reading the Proverbs is good.
4. Finish Smiley’s dress that was suppose to be for Christmas. What can I say, there are only so many hours in my day.
5. Better meal planning. This is one of those things that I do well for awhile and then I get in a rut and it all falls apart. There’s to trying again.
6. Attempt to complete Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30. Yes, I said attempt. So far I’m on day 2. I’m honestly not sure how I will do with it but I want to make an good attempt on it.
So there they are. Some of my goals for the month, quarter, and year. If nothing else, hopefully I can continue to set monthly goals and at the end of 2012 look back and say look what I did.