So I thought I would take a little time and see how I’m doing so far for my January goals.
1. Get the core subjects for school into better habit.- This week has gone well with working just with these subjects. We have had 1 penalty for not being done with in allowed time frame which resulted in not being allowed outside the following day until all of school work was done.
2. Read Shepherding a Child’s Heart. I have read at least 1 chapter each morning. I’m really learning a lot and I wish I would have had this book BEFORE I had children. Maybe I should buy 6 now so that I can give them to my children when I find out they are expecting.
3. Read the Proverbs. On Proverbs 6 so right on target.
4. Finish Smiley’s dress that was suppose to be for Christmas. Haven’t worked on it one stitch. Hopefully this weekend I can.
5. Better meal planning. Didn’t go well this week. Will try again next week.
6. Attempt to complete Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30. Got 2 days done and came down with a head cold. Probably will restart next week.
So, overall not doing bad. This helps me to see areas I need to improve on and encourages me to keep up with what I’m doing.