So in case you haven’t noticed I haven’t been updating my goals. Quite honestly, I haven’t thought about them a whole lot. okay I just decided to look back at my goals and noticed I used a very similar title earlier this year. This is sad. Really sad.
Moving on, you can see my last goals post here. Of those, I have worked semi-well on the first 2 goals. Regular exercise is a go but healthy eating comes and goes and this past week has definately been a bad week. I’ve been studying for my PTCE and am planning on taking it sometime next month. And actually, I did well with the lesson plans for the last few weeks as I did them all up for 6 weeks and was done. However, that’s where it ends. All of goals have gone to pot. I’m not doing well with reading books. I have barely crocheted, and well next year is only half together which is becoming increasingly a problem. Why? Well because of week of wrap up left and then we break. That means I have just over a month to get things plans and bought before it’s needed. Yikes! If I have learned nothing else, it’s that 1 month will fly by. So where do I stand?
Goals as of today:
- take and pass PTCE in June
- get back on track with healthy eating and lose 5 pounds in the next month
- make final decisions for at least first 9 weeks and figure out cost
- Get portfolios together and set up evaluation time.
Now, the key to meeting these goals- the steps to make them happen.
- 1. a. continue to read and reread chapters in book
- b. practice the math and get more help if needed
- 2. a. track all food starting Saturday
- b. at least 10,000 steps a 5x times a week
- c. at least 15 dedicated flights of stairs 5x a week
- 3. a. write out current thinking of first 9 weeks and evaulated if that’s a good choice
- b. write out what is needed and then price
- 4. put my big girl panties on and just do it.
So there are the goals and steps to reach them. I’ll try to report back in a month with how I did.