Really, do I have to say more then the title.
Here are my goals again:
One of my yearly goals is to be crocheting consistently so that when things are needed at the tea room or I need a last minute gift, I have those items on hand.- Crocheting has just not been happening. Although I did get a pair of fingerless gloves done for my neice the other night. That’s been it though.
Quarterly goal: 1. To take and pass the pharmacy technician exam so I can become a certerfied tech. I’d like to be ready to take that test by the end of March.- Trying to study some each week. I’m also getting some additional help from a tech. at work.
January Monthly goals.
1. Get the core subjects for school into better habit.- This really isn’t going bad. In fact I have hopes that by February we will be able to bring back history with just some tweaking on how long they have to finish the core subjects each day.
2. Read Shepherding a Child’s Heart. I’m borrowing this from my sister-in-law in hopes of learning more about raising my children.- I’m only getting about 2 chapters a week read but still reading it.
3. Read the Proverbs. Doing well with this and will soon need to pick what I’ll be reading next.
(and now for the crash and burn parts)
4. Finish Smiley’s dress that was suppose to be for Christmas. –This has been put aside. I’m not liking how it looks and I’m just not finishing it. The question becomes now-Do I rip it out and save the yarn or just cut my losses and move on.
5. Better meal planning. Crashing-badly
6. Attempt to complete Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30. –again crashing badly as I have only done it a total of 3 times.
Now in other related news, I started reading Push by Charlene Johnson I’m understanding the main ideas but struggling with the assignments. To begin with it was very hard for me to reverse engineer my goals (which I’ll share shortly). I just couldn’t come up with the long list she wanted me to. Second, defining success was extremely diffficult. As in I’m still not sure how to define it and it was yesterday’s assignment. And todays, well, it’s not going much better. I thinki I will keep reading it, I’m hoping that maybe once I have read it through, things will make more sense but I’m not sure.
As for the exercising. Well I’m seeing a connection between school and exercising. What is that connection you may ask- well I seem to have a problem sticking with something. I tend to bounce around curriculum and workouts. Also with exercising for the strangest reason I do better at it in the last 3 months of the year than I do the first 3 months of a year. I’m not sure why but I do. So since my weight seems to go up so easily, I know I need to get back on track if I want my clothes to continue to fit. After all, when I go shopping for clothes next time, I want to be going for smaller clothes, not larger. So for today, I’m just going to try and get my eating back under control (yesterday, I really let loose). By Monday, I plan to be back to exercising regularly. How? Well that is yet to be determined. Another thing I have noticed with exercising (and school stuff) I don’t like doing the same thing over and over. Therefore, to do Ripped in 30 just doesn’t fit well with me. She wants you to do the same workout for a week in a row. Sounds a little boring. Also I know I need to get back on the treadmill 5x a week. I’m also taking into account a “tweaky” wrist that limits something. Bottom line, when I figure out what I’m doing, I’ll let you know. And now I was going to share the goals I came up with during my one Push assignment, but time is slipping away and I have things to do today.